Your form message has been successfully sent.
PRAYER AND SICK & SHUT IN
“Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess our faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:14-16
Bro. Nelson Ambush, 340 May Street, Worcester, MA 01602 508-752-3251
Bro. Willie Andrews, 2 Cataline Street, Worcester, MA 01605 508-856-0986
Sis. Sharon Dupree, 154 June Street, Worcester, MA 01602 508-791-5671
Sis. Margie Hilton, 42 Catalpa Circle, Worcester, MA 01602 508-831-3500
A1C Jones, Deshawn H, Unit 1397, Dorm 131
Minot AFB, ND 58705
Sis. Lois Nyako, 233 Moreland Street, Worcester, MA 01609 508-754-4964
Sis. Marian Miller, 10 Everard Street, Worcester, MA 01605 unlisted number
Sis. Joyce Moore, 70 Outlook Drive--#23, Worcester, MA 01602
Jamal Munn, 183 Moreland Street, Worcester, MA 01609 508-797-3387
Bro. Milton Price, 26 Channing Street, Apt. 31C, Worc. MA 01605 508-791-7991
Rev. Nathaniel K. Perry, 258 May Street, Worcester, MA 01602 508-756-9074
Sis. Jeannie Roberson, 11 Marble Street #405, Worc. MA 01603 unlisted number
Bro. Cornelius Spencer, 10 Idalla Avenue, Worcester, MA 01606 508-853-1117
Sis. Beatrice Ware, 33 Elliott Street, Worcester, MA 01602 508-791-5452
Bro. Dean Johnson and Bro. Bobby Hammond
Sick & Shut In
Bro. Emmo Roberson, 27 Parker Street, Worcester, MA unlisted number
Sis. Mae Warren, 16 Keen Street, Worcester, MA 01603 508-757-1950
Edna Spencer, 10 Idalla Avenue, Worcester, MA 01606 508-853-1117
How Do I Reach the Pastor?
- Call the church phone number – 508-754-4539 and leave a message. All calls will be returned within 24 hours.
- Call the house – 413-746-8028 and if no one is there, leave a message. All calls will be returned within 24 hours.
- Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and all e-mails will be returned within 48 hours.
What If there is an emergency?
- Call the church number. Leave a message.
- Call the home number, if no one is there leave a message.
- Call Sis. JoAnn or Bro. Veal, they will ensure that I get the message.
What if someone is in need, at the hospital, or needs a visit?
- First point of contact should be your Class Leader. Your Class Leader will then notify the Pastor. The Pastor will then make arrangements for what is necessary.
- If your Class Leader is not available, then use the process above to contact the Pastor.